Training schools facilitate technology and knowledge transfer within the Action, increase the opportunities for synergies between experts and early stage researchers, and contributing to the enlargement of the scientific community.
Training schools are open to researchers and stakeholders that are involved in ragweed control
Training schools are implemented within SMARTER in the frame of Task 5 on Training, knowledge and technology transfer.
- Training School in 2016
- Grants – Training Schools in Aerobiology in 2015
- Call for a SMARTER Training School in 2015: Controlling Common Ragweed by Vegetation Management
- General information about Training schools (at cost.eu)
Reports of Training schools
- Training School in Basic Aerobiology
University of Rzeszów, Rzeszów, Poland, 20-26.07.2015 PDF
- Training school on controlling common ragweed by vegetation management, Vienna and Freising, 27.07-01.08.2015 PDF
- Training School in Advanced Aerobiology Course, Siauliai University, Lithuania,16-22.08.2015 PDF